Been working on this !

Started by SE, November 20, 2008, 02:34:45 PM

SE

Sunnyside road
Time:
0:00
Volume:
been working on this any feedback would be great still getting to grips with BRM
recorder
Boss BR-80

danieldesete

Nice job,  some powerfull singing !
(maybe the intro is a little long, but this is only my point of vue...)
I wish someone would add a bassline - I can't-
daniel
hou hou ha ha

SE

Thanks a lot for input intro is not what I wanted really wanted. Started with big idea of Johhny Cash country reverb guitar but kind of got side lined by lots of distortion. Will have to change to original idea.

Thanks again
                                     John
recorder
Boss BR-80

holdempok

Very nice. I kinda of hear a liitle bit of a Meatloaf sound in your voice. really cool.
Why don't we do it on the road?

SE

Thanks holempok nice to here some positive feedback. Make you want to keep trying.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Bluesberry

A real good road song, gets my head bopping.  Your voice is very clear and quite good.  Excellent job.  Very nice guitar playing also.  There is nothing bad to say about this one.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Greeny

Nice playing, and great vocals. Clear and tuneful and gives Springsteen a run for his money. Lovely work  :)

Kenneth

Here's a bump, way to sing it SE!
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

kenny mac

I missed this 1st time around.
I'm very impressed by this song mate,it's got a lot of scope,did you ever take it further?
I thought there was a bit of distortion on the higher level of some of the notes but it's a great clear recording.
Nice one.

Farrell Jackson

Nice writing on this one SE! It definitely has a country rock flavor to it. Throws some oooh's, ahhh's and backing vox in and it would take on an Eagles' sound. I forget what a good voice you have..that is until I listen to one of your songs and then there's no doubt. Great song!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?