antisocialworker

When sex addiction becomes chronic masturbation
Time:
0:00
Volume:
thanks for listening

Geir

WOW !!!

Great tune ASW !!! Love the drive and the attitude of this one and the tight a$$ punky vibe!!

Fab work !!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Ferryman

Is this part of a concept album you are creating? It seems to follow on from "Nocturnal Erection"......

As always, great riffing but I really like the change on this at 1:00, very clever and well done. I like the wacky percussion as well under the clean guitar. Great change back at 2:00 and more nice dynamics after that. Loved the bass over the first part as well. Very well written track and great guitar work.

Actually, this is rather an elegant piece and doesn't quite match the title!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Greeny

Fantastic guitar playing and composition. You really need to hook up with a full-time vocalist - it would be one hell of a band! Love the changes from heavy to melodic and back again.

antisocialworker

thanks for the comps gents.
Quote from: Ferryman on January 18, 2011, 01:55:32 AMIs this part of a concept album you are creating? It seems to follow on from "Nocturnal Erection"......

As always, great riffing but I really like the change on this at 1:00, very clever and well done. I like the wacky percussion as well under the clean guitar. Great change back at 2:00 and more nice dynamics after that. Loved the bass over the first part as well. Very well written track and great guitar work.

Actually, this is rather an elegant piece and doesn't quite match the title!

Cheers,

Nigel
yeah sorry bout the title, its very hard to name tunes with no lyrics, so i just randomly spit out phrases that really dont mean anything, but I find people listen and give more feedback on titled songs vs. untitled

as for the concept album... no. but I can hear alot of similarities between the two songs, matter of fact I find all the punk songs I've written sound the same, its hard to stray from the formula

dasilvasings

Great song and great title. I was expecting a bit more of fretboard masturbation!
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Gritter

Very cool. Love the changes and the vibe...sort of They Might Be Giants meets Greenday and the vocalists don't show up. I really dig your instrumentals and think they work just fine without vocals.

...but I gotta feeling (ooh hoo) that ORH is gonna butter your nicely toasted bread.

Oldrottenhead

great tune asw. i had no intention of writing a lyric for this as i thought it stood on its own and i thought also it would be too difficult, but sandy suggested i buttered your toast, so i did, it was not an easy slice to butter but i hope you like what i did with it
https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=10000.new#new
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Kenny B

Great Jam ... This is a great instrumental ... but wait a minute.
Now I'm listening to ORH after he claims this may be difficult.
I don't think anything is difficult as per what I've heard from you.
I'm keeping both.  Good stuff guys.

kb
recorder
Zoom MRS-1266
recorder
Boss Micro BR

tom r

Clearly you have very a very dynamic hand action going on. Great tune needs some lyrics now

T
Tom Reeves
Lobelia Sound