Peavey 684F

Started by SE, January 15, 2011, 05:22:45 AM

SE

I,ve just purchased a Peavey 684F mixer amp (secondhand) and I was wondering if anyone has an experience or tips they could pass on, any info would be great.

Thanks  John
recorder
Boss BR-80

Greeny

Too many knobs, lol. No wonder you're asking for tips. I'm guessing it didn't come with instructions. Sorry... I have enough trouble with the two tone controls on my Telecaster.

Ferryman

Not me, but the sprites at Google can help - type "Peavey 684f manual" into google and it will take you to a pdf of the manual. That's got to be a start.....

Looks like a fairly standard PA amp - it has 200W. But it does have a "Feedback Ferret" whatever the heck one of those is. Sounds like a fairly cruel use of a cuddly animal....

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

SE

Thanks anyway guys, I,ve downloaded the manual, but I,ve found it about as much use as the MBR one, well any way set it up last night, with some Wharfdale pa speakers, used two mic,s. the MBR into the stereo input and a electro acoustic, sounds great, oh and the ferret, is just an light which shows which channel is feeding back.

Thanks again   John
recorder
Boss BR-80

64Guitars

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

SE

Thanks I,ll give it a go.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann