Your Arms Ain't Painted On (Original)

Started by Vanncad, January 14, 2011, 10:41:27 AM

Gnasty

Yeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaww!!

This is just amazing in every aspect. It sure doesn`t sound country to me and in the fact that  your voice and style and those most excellent lyrics  take it out of the equation. But hey i can do se do around the room listening. :D No i better not.

The way you used those patches are freaking awesome. Perfect and excellent guitar.

Awesome song man!!

P.S I hope your dad likes it!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

lg

Wee Doggies!!!
You got that nailed down...

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

OsCKilO

The Lyrics alone are Jaw dropping!

This is Such a Superb song!

What a great message!

The Welfare line section is something that happens in the UK!  Lol!  Right down to the High-value watch and Iphone!

Seriously Awesome Song her Vann!!!!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

launched

Yes - I love it! Everything you do is always first class, bro!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

chip withrow

Merle Haggard-ish, Buck Owens-ish, Social Distortion-ish, Hank Williams III-ish. I listen to this kind of stuff all the time, because it sure beats what passes for "country" these days.

cuthbert

Seriously good song, Vanncad!

Great flatpickin' bluegrass-style instrumentation (love the solo), and those lyrics and vox are just perfect.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

SE

Just loved this from the first note, just a magic country sound with great vox love,in the listen ,going back for some more, downloaded for further listens!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

des0free

Killer!  Love the backing vocals and guitar licks!
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Geir

Vann Vann Vann .... what have you done ??? ;D

Another big WOW across the atlantic !! You ALWAYS delivers, and tho this is maybe a little off your normal path, it's unmistakebly the Vann the Man we love. Great lyrics that makes you both think and smile and an impaccable performance !!!

GREAT GREAT work my friend !!!

piPod ? ya'betcha
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Greeny

An instant classic. I absolutely LOVE that style of country guitar you're playing. And of course, you nail the vocal like a seasoned Nashville superstar. If there was any justice in the world, this should be a massive hit. It's perfect in every sense. I'll be listening to this one again and again. A joyous thing to behold, and I hope your dad likes it!