I guess practically everybody is from England on here?

Started by FuzzFace, November 18, 2008, 03:00:36 PM

Flash Harry

I like the idea of Duel nationality,

Quote from: FuzzFace on November 18, 2008, 03:00:36 PMI got duel citizenship ....

Never a dull moment in that world!
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Rata-tat-tat

Quote from: OsCKilO on April 26, 2011, 11:42:58 AM::) ;D

That is too good T... damn I thought ORH was gonna be the entertainment for the event!!!
recorder
Tascam DP-02

AndyR

I have to admit, we watched the whole thing on BBC. From 6am!

We even had smoked salmon, scrambled eggs, and champagne to celebrate at 10:45am.

Fab stuff, the whole thing, really enjoyed it.

She scrubbed up well. Wills looks better in civvies, or at least anything that's not scarlet... and Harry's got to learn to stand up straight. I felt quite sorry for the Queen having a grand-daughter with a "lion king" sculpture nailed to her head sat right behind her... And I wonder if Becks has started to regret that neck tattoo yet?
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

Migs

I think two awards need to be awarded.  First award must go to Pippa.  How hot did she look.

Second award goes to the new Duchess of Cambridge who did the right thing on the balcony.

Poor little girl behind is clearly traumatised.
Fender 50s Reissue Tele (Mex) - blonde
Takamine EF-389 12 String Accoustic/Electric
Peavey Bandit 75; VOX AC30
Boss ME 50; Boss Micro BR; Kaossilator !

alfstone

Quote from: Migs on April 30, 2011, 05:17:28 PMI think two awards need to be awarded.  First award must go to Pippa.  How hot did she look.

The problem, here in Italy, is seriously complicated by the local meaning of the word...ehm...PIPPA...  :D

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-awkward-moment-when-you-discover-that-Pippa-in-Italian-means-handjob/120629838017017

Alfredo

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Logic Pro
recorder
Adobe Audition
http://soundcloud.com/alfredo-de-pietra 
http://www.flickr.com/photos/26939208@N03/

Oldrottenhead

i read your link alfredo, and noted the greek meaning. i am sure i told this story here before, but many years ago in corfu when my 15 year old was a baby. and i was learning greek. i asked a waiter how to ask for baby milk in the main store in the next village. guess what i asked the blushing sales assistant for? when she didnt understand me i stuck my thumb in my mouth miming a baby sucking a bottle. you guessed i was asking for a bj.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

the manager came out and asked me 2 questions, please tell me in english what you want and who sent you.

when i told him who sent me he laughed knowing the waiter,

the following year went back to same place and got cases in apartment wee one in pram and went to same taverna waiter worked at. it was early in the evening but we where starved so taverna was quite.
waiter had back to us and was having a laugh with the only couple in the place. they where scottish like myself. the male customer told the waiter that there where customers. me my wife and wee one. the waiter turned and saw us. he immediately turned back to the couple and exclaimed loudly, "that's the guy i was just telling you about, the guy i sent for the blowjob".

14 years later, last year in fact, we went back on holiday to the same resort and  he was still there telling the same story, when he saw us turn up on our first night, he pointed to me and made that famous gesture you do with your  tongue bulging your  cheek out and your hand in a fist.

we had a great night  and he insisted in going round every table to tell his story and point me out to everyone regaled by his tale.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann