For You

Started by Les Warner, January 13, 2011, 01:26:04 AM

Les Warner

For You
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hi all, can't write much, Willie W's off to work. Just had to get this new offering posted, hope you like. Regards Les W

Greeny

There's a nice dark, brooding stomp to this. The octaved / harmonised lead guitar and vocal harmonies are especially great. Top songwriting, performance and production. There's nothing not to like about this. Another superior slice of thoughtful rock.

lectric

I love it when the  drum, bass, and guitar play the same beat. I love the guitar parts.  The vocals are sooooooo Good.  Great lyrics.  This song is a great tutorial on how to write and record a great song. 
Dance as if no one were watching.
Sing as if no one were listening.
And live every day as if it were your last.
- Irish proverb

SwanSong

I totaly agree with all comment.s this is a well executed song
and should b on tv theme or background for a movie. i hope
one day this song is discovered. well done a great listen NEIL

SE

Blues tinged rock with a really great driving beat, just love the vox on this there really excellent, loved the listen!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Geir

LOVE IT !!!

Fantastic vocals (boths lead and harmonies) !!!!!

agree ... top notch songwriting
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Wiley

Great song!!  To me it had a bit of a Native american feel!!   Cherokee nation!!  That sort of thing.  But totally loving it and the beat is just great!1
PJ

ODH

Compulsive, driving.  Like it.  Can hear this about two thirds of the way through a rock set in a big arena.
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

Tangled Wires

This is ace...I love the way that infectious drum and bass beat drives the song along.

The vocal and harmonies are outstanding, and really love the lead guitar work too, kind of simple but epic sounding

Right up there with some of the best tunes I have heard lately....my only downer on it is that I didn't write it myself!!

Top quality songwriting, performance and production...can't say enough good things about this song!

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ferryman

Just love your "big" sound Les with that wonderful driving bass and superb, full guitar sounds. Your vox 9which have a Donald Fagen edge to them) sound great over that punding rhythm. And the guitar solo is excellent, the oproduction of everything top notch. Another superb one from you, well done.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR