The Vintage Gear Thread

Started by Greeny, January 12, 2011, 08:02:00 AM

Migs

Quote from: Wiley on January 12, 2011, 06:34:12 PMAnd the next one is me. LOL  this year!! Am I vintage?? 

PJ, what is that 12 srting you are playing ?  Looks lots like my Takamine.
Fender 50s Reissue Tele (Mex) - blonde
Takamine EF-389 12 String Accoustic/Electric
Peavey Bandit 75; VOX AC30
Boss ME 50; Boss Micro BR; Kaossilator !

Geir

Quote from: oldrottenhead on January 12, 2011, 06:10:42 PMi was hoping to see some vintage geir pics
whaddayamean ?? ? ? ? am I that old   ??? >:(

;D ;D ;D

well I have this Rolan D10:

the picture is from www.vintagesynth.com so I guess it qualifies.

my first electric guitar, and still the one I use the most is a ca'77-'78 Ibanez ST-300

and James, I will find some vitage Geir pics too ... but that's another thread I guess !! :D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Ferryman

Quote from: Wiley on January 12, 2011, 06:34:12 PMWhat do you classify as vintage?   And the next one is me. LOL  this year!! Am I vintage?? 

LOL. I was just about to post that I was the only vintage gear that I have, but you beat me to it!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

ODH

Loving Memory by odh!, on Flickr
My (only) guitar is fairly vintage - 1982 Tokai Breezysound.  I've owned her since '86 and she's like a brother to me.  Most of my other kit is mid 90's, except for the big white thing...
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

Ferryman

Quote from: Nick / odh on January 13, 2011, 10:19:24 AMMy (only) guitar is fairly vintage - 1982 Tokai Breezysound.  I've owned her since '86 and she's like a brother to me.  Most of my other kit is mid 90's, except for the big white thing...

What, the fireplace?

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

dasilvasings

What? Mickey's gloves?

BTW - great thread!
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Pete C

Here's my 1983 Fender Squier SQ Series Straocaster built by Fujigen Japan which I bought new 27 years ago.  It was Olympic white which has turned cream over the years.  The pickup covers and knobs have also aged nicely.

I also have a 1960's Selmer Treble n Bass 50 Watt amp which I bought in 1979 and retired it 10 years ago before it killed me - never changed the valves or had it serviced! Its stored away under the stairs in the vain hope that one day it'll be worth a fortune.
Final piece of vintage kit is my 80's Casio VL Tone which was resurrected last June when I posted a cover of Get Carter by the Human League - should have waited for EmuFest! Would a bump be allowed?
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

64Guitars

Quote from: Pete C on January 13, 2011, 01:54:30 PMFinal piece of vintage kit is my 80's Casio VL Tone which was resurrected last June when I posted a cover of Get Carter by the Human League - should have waited for EmuFest! Would a bump be allowed?

Your cover of "Get Carter" is already in the emuFest jukebox. It has been since the festival began two weeks ago.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Pete C