The Rutting Stagg 3/4 EDB - AndyR Original-ette

Started by AndyR, January 08, 2011, 11:19:13 AM

Greeny

This is sounding great. A whole new springy, boingy world of inspiration. I can tell that some wonderful new material from you is about to surface... !

Tangled Wires

A great little taster for us all of your new bass. I have a feeling that when this and your vocal are combined, we are going to be in for a treat.

recorder
Boss Micro BR

OsCKilO

Quote from: Geir on January 09, 2011, 11:15:27 AMoh yeah ... 2011 will be a good year !!! :D :D :D

MORE MORE MORE !!!!!!!

Ditto!!

That Bass sounds Great!

Love that wandering on the fretless!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Tony W

I think I fell in love with a new instrument. That is not only wicked cool to look at, it packs away easily. What an awesome investment Andy. Nice noodling too by the way.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Speed Demon

Sounds like a full sized acoustic bass. I've always liked the sound of a big boomer.

Nice one!

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.

Hook

Basstacular! Sounds excellent, & played wonderfully. Don't' you use this anymore???? & where the hell were you during BassFest??????
Stand Up On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

AndyR

Yep, still use it - depends on the track. I used it three songs ago, a cover of Delta Dawn with "Lady Jane" from alonetone... it's in amongst the Cover Songs section somewhere...

The Stagg actually pisses me off a bit because I can't usually get it to sound like an acoustic. Mebbe I try too hard - I wish I could figure out what I did to it on this track! :D

recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1