The Songcrafters Time Machine - post your old pics of you here.......

Started by Ferryman, January 07, 2011, 04:14:14 PM

bruno

Yeah - some great pix. Loving these. Blooby - I have tea all over my keyboard now!!!!
:-)
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Farrell Jackson

I found these old photos of a band gig (Fire Band) from 1980. I'm playing a '67 Tele, Steve, the other guitar player has a 1964 Strat, and Dave the bass player has a 1972 EBO bass. Ah the glory days of the 20 something years  ;D

Farrell

recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Blooby

Quote from: Farrell Jackson on December 30, 2015, 11:26:10 AMI found these old photos of a band gig (Fire Band) from 1980. I'm playing a '67 Tele.

Love it. Please tell me you are wearing a band shirt you designed yourself.

Farrell Jackson

Quote from: Blooby on December 30, 2015, 11:36:56 AM
Quote from: Farrell Jackson on December 30, 2015, 11:26:10 AMI found these old photos of a band gig (Fire Band) from 1980. I'm playing a '67 Tele.

Love it. Please tell me you are wearing a band shirt you designed yourself.

Thanks Blooby! Absolutely my design on the "Fire" shirt, lol. I used to design all the band shirts in the various bands I was in. I didn't make them but would take the design to a screen printer and have them made.  I wish I had at least one of all the old designs but they are long worn out and undersized now, lol.  

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

leighelse

Here's me back when.

I'm still having no luck embedding the image in my post. I'll give up for the moment.

Dueling BR1600s. Beats banjos.

Farrell Jackson

Hi Leigh. Use the browse option. Upload your file link. After the link loads, right click the link and choose copy link location. Next click on modify your post at the top right. Click on the image cymbal on the far left. Left click mouse and paste link between the image [ ] brackets and save. That's how I do it. There might be an easier way but this always works for me.

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

cuthbert

Look out Blooby, there's a new (old) Buddha in town... ;)

That's young cuthbert at the tender age of 10 months with his Uncle Tommy, from way back in the Sixties. I'm guessing that my height (inches) and weight (pounds) were about the same: 36  ;D
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

kenny mac

Me about 20 years old in my 1st ever home studio ,a studio master 4 track and my tokia telecaster.

SE

That Tokia is cool, bet you wished you'd kept it, oh and good lookin young guy.
recorder
Boss BR-80