The Songcrafters Time Machine - post your old pics of you here.......

Started by Ferryman, January 07, 2011, 04:14:14 PM

64Guitars

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Glenn Mitchell

Right..lol  I'm on the left. I had to play bass because the other two guitars were spoken for..
A fun band. we did Beatles mostly it seemed (we all sang and harmonized) and brit pop in general. Stones, Dave Clark, Herman's hermits, a lot of instrumentals like Green onions and Walk don't run etc. We were the band for the teens at the time.
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Cakewalk Sonar platinum

https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks

Farrell Jackson

This is me at a Halloween gig in 1984. How do you like the mullet and tuxedo T-shirt? I still have the 1977 LP Custom and 1965 Fender Deluxe reverb but the dark brown hair turned gray long ago, lol!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Glenn Mitchell

Hey! I still have my 60's Deluxe reverb too.
I'll never ever sell it.
The front is dingy from moving thru all the pub smoke.
I had an expert in Vancouver bring it back to original specs and it's friggin amazing. It's even great for my acoustic.
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Cakewalk Sonar platinum

https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks

phantasm777

this is from about april 74, i was 15, practicing my bass sitting on my bed and my siste snapped that sneak pic on me. on the bottom left is a calcultor, a big deal then! then a 5 band radio on bottom center, and behind that is a 12 inch speaker, and a book shelf, fyi.

SteveB

P777 - here's yer photo repaired a little. Though I couldn't save yer calculator.  :'(

recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

https://soundcloud.com/stevebon

Farrell Jackson

Quote from: M_Glenn_M on December 04, 2011, 06:51:44 PMHey! I still have my 60's Deluxe reverb too.
I'll never ever sell it.
The front is dingy from moving thru all the pub smoke.
I had an expert in Vancouver bring it back to original specs and it's friggin amazing. It's even great for my acoustic.

Cool Glenn! Those Deluxe Reverbs are great amps....they are very versatile as well. They rock for a 22 watt 1x12" amp. I got mine used, sometime in late 70's. It's one that came with the optional Fender JBL speaker. It's never had anything done to it except when I changed a couple of tubes right after I got it. I love mine....I need to record with it more than I do.

Farrell   
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Farrell Jackson

Quote from: Farrell Jackson on December 04, 2011, 04:25:51 PMThis is me at a Halloween gig in 1984. How do you like the mullet and tuxedo T-shirt? I still have the 1977 LP Custom and 1965 Fender Deluxe reverb but the dark brown hair turned gray long ago, lol!

Farrell

For reference, here's a more current picture of me at a gig with my Takamine EF341.....26 years later.....time does take it's toll. Hey where did my neck go?  :)

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Farrell Jackson

A friend and ex-bass player posted up a picture of The Sagebrush Band circa 1976. I'm the one on the left with my 2 year old 1974 Telecaster Thinline.  I still have that guitar and it still looks new. I wish I could say that about myself, lol. The group lasted for 3 years and surprisingly all of these former bandmates are alive and kicking, living within a 10 mile radius, lol.

recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Hilary

recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça