The Songcrafters Time Machine - post your old pics of you here.......

Started by Ferryman, January 07, 2011, 04:14:14 PM

Geir

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

launched

Quote from: lectric on January 07, 2011, 06:59:32 PM1973...Newport, Maine.  Most heard comment during my set "Turn the amp down". I am the one with bowtie and puffy shirt.

Wow I need to look this thread over more carefully! Glad it was bumped. The place Ted mentioned is no longer there, but Lovely's motel and other buildings are still around. I was born and grew up not far from that spot.

Where is Ted, anyway?
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

maxit

Damn cool, all of you!!! Soon to come an 80 'nerd revenge' from my side...
recorder
Audacity

Ferryman

Aaargh, it's the ghost of Bill Gates! Serious nerd alert there. But you look like such a nice lad!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ferryman

Quote from: Willie Wendon on April 02, 2011, 08:51:39 AMFound another couple of me back in 1969/70.......Wiliie

Just saw this! Willie, you are sooooooooooooooo West Coast! I used to work with a guy from California and he had exactly the same style of moustache!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Redler

The first one is from our rehearshal 1983. I'm on the bass guitar playing EKO bass. It looks cool, but it sounded bad ;) The other one is from the year 1981. I'm leftie, but on this pic I hold right handed guitar... a bit in the spirit of The Who ;)
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Wiley

These pics are just so fun to look at!! Keep them coming!!
PJ

Glenn Mitchell

I think I posted this elsewhere?

recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Cakewalk Sonar platinum

https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks