The Songcrafters Time Machine - post your old pics of you here.......

Started by Ferryman, January 07, 2011, 04:14:14 PM

Bluesberry

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

SdC

Repost of my picture from the "what do you really look like" thread
:

recorder
Boss BR-600

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

No this isn't stagewear, we were just preparing for a rough night out in Tunbridge Well, dangerous streets. This was my first taste of a country music with a band named Crockett. Had the best harmonies of any band before or since although A Band Named Sioux did come close.............Willie

recorder
Boss BR-800

Burtog

Quote from: Geir on July 14, 2011, 03:35:59 AMgoing through some papers the other day I found this old picture from a rehearsal in the late 80s  ..

;D........are you Morten Harket in disguise...................a-ha!
recorder
Boss BR-800

chip

Quote from: Willie Wendon on July 14, 2011, 08:43:36 AMNo this isn't stagewear, we were just preparing for a rough night out in Tunbridge Well, dangerous streets. This was my first taste of a country music with a band named Crockett. Had the best harmonies of any band before or since although A Band Named Sioux did come close.............Willie

Is that Tom Petty on the left!!!!!! Nice pics, all of them.
Sweet young thing aint sweet no more.

Burtog

Thought I should post a couple of photos from my band days. These are photos of me in a band called 'Blue Dog', this one was a gig in my local boozer, circa 1995. (I'm the one on the left!)

The following 2 are from the same year, the band recorded a demo in ric-rac studios in Leeds. Good times!

recorder
Boss BR-800

chapperz66

Quote from: SdC on July 14, 2011, 04:48:20 AMRepost of my picture from the "what do you really look like" thread
:

You appear to have moved your head slightly in the intervening years, SDC!

Great photos.

Paul

Geir

just found this picture taken by a "fan" ....

from a gig at a local pub in the 90s ..... I'm hiding behind hair and a Roland D10 .... I actually played both guitar and synth simultaniously on one of our songs ;D ;D .....

I used a marshall top + a vox AC50 bass top and 2 4x10 cabs ....

it was LOUD !!!! ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Tony W

recorder