The Songcrafters Time Machine - post your old pics of you here.......

Started by Ferryman, January 07, 2011, 04:14:14 PM

SE

recorder
Boss BR-80

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Greeny

Ferryman

Quote from: Greeny on January 20, 2011, 10:21:29 AMThis is me in 1982. A fifteen year old New Romantic heavily into Japan and Roxy Music  :D

My hair also went through various red / orange tints and a bit of bleaching at the front around this time.

Wonderful, what a great pic, a very sensitive young man you were too! But Roxy and Japan? Boy, you had taste!

Skinny ties? All the rage - see first pic of me in the thread with mine tucked in, a hangover from Bryan's "GI look" in the late 70s.

And Lubo, great stories and great pics.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Wiley

I think that was one of the most awesome posts in this thread Lubo!!   I wish I could sit down and chat with you!!  And wouldn't that be fun to jam in that bar!!

#gpmproject

Quote from: Wiley on January 21, 2011, 07:49:49 PMI think that was one of the most awesome posts in this thread Lubo!!   I wish I could sit down and chat with you!!  And wouldn't that be fun to jam in that bar!!
no problem - any time...I'm on FB

Thought I'd posted this one although pehaps it didn't get past the good taste censor. This a piccie of perhaps the most notorious band I was in and this is "Tuska" in Ankara Turkey where we were playing on American Airforce bases. I think this was either 1969 or 1970. The regular guys loved us but most of the officers wanted us to about turn and bugger off. On the left is Dave Jefferies the me followed by Nigel my mate who lives in Nashville and lastly Les Warner on the far right.........Willie

(click image to view full size)

recorder
Boss BR-800

Bluesberry

lets see that picture Willie......what a fantastic pic man...love the hats

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200