It is a Catchy bugger as well! Lol!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Bluesberry

I am catching a buzz from this song!!!!!!

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

SE

magic, magic love the way it all builds up, great bass sounds really drives it all along, the rise and fall is cool too, vox and guitar brill as always, a magic tune!!!!!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

cuthbert

Beautiful song, Andrew & Sasha - love the strummy and icy bits from guitar & synth - and then those drums really kick everything into overdrive! And then it all comes back home again.  8)

Love it!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

AndyR

Oh yes... spectacularly good :)
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

henwrench

Quote from: AndyR on January 08, 2011, 11:59:47 AMOh yes... spectacularly good :)

Says it all. Tangled Wires. Why aren't you on the radio? Get your shit off to BBC Introducing. Not later, now....

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Gu Djin

Great sounds,  Only a few songs raise the hairs on the back of my neck.  This is one.  Last time it happened the band went sky-high.

Leigh
Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X

Greeny

I always have high expectations from your songs, but this one had me right from the first strum. Great recording and tone on the guitars, and I like the panning you use to give the verse / chorus sections some variety. It's simply fab when the heavy distortion and bass kick in, and I love the synth melody that adds an extra hook towards the end (sounds kinda Russian to me). I was disappointed when it ended - it had enough legs for a big guitar solo or something. It's a top song though. Brilliant work again.

Satchwood

Great song Andrew and Sasha, another Tangled Wires hit !!   Love it !!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Gritter

this is top shelf stuff! It carry's so much weight in vocals and arrangement.