Burial

Started by The Gobi Desert Canoe Club, January 06, 2011, 02:39:28 PM

Tangled Wires

Like this a lot Willie, you have created and blended together some wonderful sounds perfectly, this piece of music really does capture the imagination.

Your playing sounds mighty fine to me.

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Tony W

This is a fantastic soundscape Willy. I'm afraid I didn't get the burial feeling as well, because the overall soothing effect of the soundscape. Honestly though, I love what you've done here.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

robot voices beneath soil coooooooooool
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

fenderbender

well recorded and well thought out Willie

very haunting indeed--
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-600

mr2kewl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTzA_xesrL8

imho, Blade Runner is single best movie ever. not because it's science fiction, but because it's so emotionally deep and prophetic. this quite possibly the best scene of the entire movie.

it fits perfectly if you view it while listening to your song Willie.

way kewl.

8)
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

cuthbert

This is a real beauty - love the tranquil sounds and the languid pace. And those robot voices sound a bit sinister to my ear! (thanks, orh) :D
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Blooby

Quote from: dasilvasings on January 07, 2011, 11:43:43 AMI've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

Took me a second.

Is does have that Vangelis vibe.  Provocative is what I would call it.

Blooby

Ferryman

Beautiful and atmospheric Wille, just what this kind of music should be. I think it works incredibly well and I thought you carried it off perfectly.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

henwrench

I thought that was a superb piece of music, Willie. Hit the spot.

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR