Words Bring Me Trouble

Started by henwrench, January 05, 2011, 07:46:52 AM

T.C. Elliott

I like it, though I have to admit that it is slightly disturbing. I'm gonna put this on the mix tape right before "they're coming to take me away, ha ha"
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

thetworegs

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Oldrottenhead

nice bump, which reminds me i need a melodica, after getting a wee go ogf geir's in bamble.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

cuthbert

Another great bump!

Quote from: oldrottenhead on October 09, 2013, 05:36:48 AM...which reminds me i need a melodica, after getting a wee go ogf geir's in bamble.

Get one, Jim...they're great fun! I've got one of the old-style ones, but may pick up a standard keyboard-style one someday.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Redler

Great bump! I've listened this on Henwrench collection in my car time after time... The melodica is infectious!!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Gu Djin

Agree, it's a great bump - I would have missed this else  - and that woulda bin trouble.

I think the men in white coats must be here for my neighbour - just got the wrong house.

Cool recording

Leigh
Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X