Words Bring Me Trouble

Started by henwrench, January 05, 2011, 07:46:52 AM

Bluesberry

Keep it shut...words to live by for sure.  Its simplicity is deceptive, a deep and wide sound exists within the simple surface.  I love that tempo/timing, waltz-like I guess as Nelson says.  Fine song, cool song, interesting song, lovely song.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Tony W

Insanity laced with logic. How could it get any better?

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

lg

Insanely marvelous and incurably addictive!
I do so love a new Henwrench song....

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Ted

I'll be humming this all day.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Bluesberry

I keep listening to this, and it seeps deeper every time, deceptively easy going.  I like what Tony says "Insanity laced with logic", seems apt.  catchy as hell thats for sure, that keep it shut chorus is gold.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

So there I was just getting used to the Henwrench Uke Orchestra and now I've got to get to grips with a Melodica, it's just too much for us oldies  ;D I actually loved it because it is different. Going back for another listen..............Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

SwanSong

HI Henwrich very catchsong actually love the accordian. if im correct?
THE Panning was great from the speaker.s with m new pc the sound
is a 360 hi def. and this sounds awesome through the speaker.s great
mix. vocals. whole nine yard s thumbs up NEIL

Tangled Wires

Can't really add much more, but now on my third listen of the cracking tune which contains all the usual ingredients of uniqueness and top quality songwriting.

Listening to this really does bring back memories of enjoying a beer on a hot sunny day on the Cornish Coast...happy days!!

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ferryman

Lovely! I was meaning to get to this one and it got pushed down the listing by too many new postings. So this is an unexpected late night treat. I love the waltz/rumba rhythm and the accordiolica is just wonderful. I love the two tracks of that you have. And the bass is fab, you have some great little melodic hooks in there that create real interest and play off so well against the accordiolica chords. And of course the vocals and lyrical ideas are brilliant, love the shifting and the wacky effects at the end. A gem of a song.

You are still the master cockshiner.

Quote from: stoman on January 05, 2011, 10:53:22 AMCrazy. Do you drink before, while, or after you do such songs?

Dunno, but I like to drink while listening to them........

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

OsCKilO

I like how the first verse melted into this insanity!

Not a wrong song....

It's a "Bloke-song"!!

I have a friend who writes song like this!

If I ever get to Cornwall I ill play you them (Cant find the link at mo... Will when Sober)...

Just find me a cheap B'n'B and you will have OsCKilO in Cornwall one week end...

Anyway...

Great F*cking Tune! Like Loki with a Mic!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy