'Singularity'

Started by Greeny, January 05, 2011, 06:48:15 AM

Greeny

02_TIM GREEN_Singularity
Time:
0:00
Volume:
All done by me on the MBR, with a Tanglewood acoustic, Fender Tele, J-Bass, and a touch of mandolin. One of the many songs I recorded over the last 2 months. This one is only a few days old though  :)

Thanks for listening.

Geir

From that melodic opening I was dragged into this musical world of wonders you create Tim!

There something special with this one ... melodic ... wonderful chordprogressions ... and the whole "pace" of the song just grabs you and holds you until the end and demands a replay ...

I obey !
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Oldrottenhead

this is wonderful tim, i second everything geir says, but also that vocal is something special, it has something extra from the usual greeny vocal we all know and love, hard to put my finger on, but it has a fragile quality too it just oozing with emotion.

i'll shut up now i'm rambling.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

henwrench

Another one of those swirly Greeny ones, that, from the moment it fires up, you just know who did it. Greenload.

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Redler

It's nice to hear this melodic brit pop for long time! You just got the skills write and perform these ear candies - I'm just repeating myself... Top class tune again...

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

stoman

It does have a hint of brit pop, but fortunately of the more vintage type. I can definitely hear some Beatles influences in it.

I don't like modern brit pop/rock, but I love the Beatles ... and this song is very nice too.

Regards,
  Steffen

Gritter

Good to hear the Greeny sound once again. Cool song...a wee bit of the psychedelicism swirling around.

Satchwood

Great song Tim !!   Well written and composed; your tunes all have that Greeny signature sound in the vocals, harmonies, and guitar ~ sweet work!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Nelson

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Greeny
I'm almost speechless.... again.
What a beautiful song and so musically full.
The harmonies are perfect as are the vocals and everything else about it.  :)

Just brilliant... it right on par with this other song I heard somewhere called "Lucy".
Ever heard of it?      ;D ;D ;D 8)

Well done
Nelson
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

lg

You've created a wall of sound Tim!
Your lyrics and vox are the icing on this cake of a song....
This may be my new favorite Greeny song.
Piepod

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!