"Can-Go 5" - oldie done only on a Kawai K4 synth

Started by hardlock, January 05, 2011, 05:32:05 AM

hardlock

cango5
Time:
0:00
Volume:
emuFest (banner image missing)

Saw the Fest, have a ton of old synth tunes from the '80s - Hope that's not against the rules?  :P

recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

64Guitars

Quote from: hardlock on January 05, 2011, 05:32:05 AMhave a ton of old synth tunes from the '80s - Hope that's not against the rules?  :P

I'd prefer that everyone records something new for the fest. And that goes for all of the fests, not just emuFest. In fact, that applies to the whole site. The occasional blast from the past is okay but we'd rather hear what you're doing now with your current equipment. I don't think we can justify the storage space required for everyone's old recordings. So please post new recordings only.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Satchwood

CooL eMu instru !   pretty sweet for 20-30 year old equipment ~ i'm impressed ~ cool composition!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

hardlock

Quote from: 64Guitars on January 05, 2011, 07:22:23 AMI'd prefer that everyone records something new for the fest. And that goes for all of the fests, not just emuFest. In fact, that applies to the whole site. The occasional blast from the past is okay but we'd rather hear what you're doing now with your current equipment. I don't think we can justify the storage space required for everyone's old recordings. So please post new recordings only.

Opps, sorry 64, this is my 1st fest so won't happen again.  If I want to post old stuff I'll put it on soundclick and just link to it.

BTW, I haven't setup my synth stuff in years since I got into guitar. :D
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

OsCKilO

This nearly slipped on to page 2...

Not if I can Help it!

Sweet sound here!

80's fight Movie Vibe here!

Awesome!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

AndyR

Yep, even if it breaks all the rules, this is pretty cool :D

What gets me is that a couple of years ago, before I found this site, I wouldn't have thought much of this at all...

If nothing else, Songcrafters really opens your ears to appreciating different types of music!

Nice one :)
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

Ferryman

Oh, that's the 80's allright! Enjoyed this a lot, like the rhythmic changes in it. The only way you can make amends for your rule breaking is by posting a photo of yourself in the 1980s in the Songcrafters Time Machine thread here:

https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=9900.0

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR