Mick Karn Died Yesterday, aged 52

Started by Greeny, January 05, 2011, 03:46:52 AM

Bluesberry

Quote from: Greeny on January 07, 2011, 08:45:48 AM
Quote from: Ferryman on January 07, 2011, 08:12:37 AMI used to have a David Sylvian style floppy fringe, I will see if I can find a photo......

Me too! I don't think I have a pic of it when it bleached, just dark red. Will have to see if I can find it. I even bought a leather box jacket like Sylvian has on the cover of quiet life. Sounds stupid now, lol.
For the love of god people....we need photos...go dig out those shoe boxes full of old photos

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Greeny

Quote from: Bluesberry on January 07, 2011, 10:12:50 AM
Quote from: Greeny on January 07, 2011, 08:45:48 AM
Quote from: Ferryman on January 07, 2011, 08:12:37 AMI used to have a David Sylvian style floppy fringe, I will see if I can find a photo......

Me too! I don't think I have a pic of it when it bleached, just dark red. Will have to see if I can find it. I even bought a leather box jacket like Sylvian has on the cover of quiet life. Sounds stupid now, lol.
For the love of god people....we need photos...go dig out those shoe boxes full of old photos

When you get to a certain age and belly girth it's quite difficult looking at pics of your slender, youthful self!

It would be funny to see all our old pics though - and the fashions that happened to be in at the time. Like a Songcrafters time machine, lol.

Ferryman

Quote from: Bluesberry on January 07, 2011, 10:12:50 AMFor the love of god people....we need photos...go dig out those shoe boxes full of old photos

Later people....I have dug out the shoe boxes, now need to scan the photos and post them........

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR