The Help Desk

Started by Gu Djin, January 04, 2011, 01:42:40 PM

Gu Djin

Thanks all for the comments.  Even for my off the wall oddities - this is probably pretty cagey. 

I've had all these weird and wonderful sounds at my disposal for a long time, but never really knew what I could do with them  - And then the EMUFest and my Nanopad arrived at the same time as though someone was telling me something. 

When I started with the idea - using the pads to trigger the sounds seemed the obvious way to go and I was really pleased with the results - though in truth I have absolutely no idea why.

Thanks to all again.

Leigh
Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X

SE

Top stuff just love those effects could toy around with these for hours, anyway magic work loved it!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

FuzzFace

Great ambiance.
Reminds me of the time I dropped my cellphone on the moon and went running after it.

dasilvasings

pretty cool song. I didn't liked it the first time I heard, but now I surrender!

Cheerrrrio!
recorder
Boss Micro BR

tom r

Tom Reeves
Lobelia Sound

Gu Djin

Side effect:  For years I've thought these oddities were out of reach and stuck rigidly to traditional ways of making music.  Now I've started I can't stop - but I don't think I be venturing down this route very often. :)

ZMF:  Hope your cellphone had a gps system. :)

dasilvasings:  I suppose I imagined no-one would like it, but thought that it may amuse a few at least.  Strangely I like it more now than when I first completed it.  In fact I was never sure if it could be ever finished. :)

tom r:  Mad :Barking" are quite often used to describe my ramblings. ;D :) 

Cheers all and thanks for the listen and comments - all very much appreciated.

Leigh

Cheers

Leigh
Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X