The Help Desk

Started by Gu Djin, January 04, 2011, 01:42:40 PM

Gu Djin

The Help Desk
Time:
0:00
Volume:
emuFest (banner image missing)

No instruments were harmed in this sketch.  All sounds were triggered via my new toy.  Korg NanoPad.

Leigh

Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X

Geir

WOW Leigh !! Seriously cool stuff!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

mr2kewl

sounds like you had a blast on your inaugural flight, Leigh.

gimme somemore!!

8)
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

hardlock

recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Greeny

It sounds like a dial going through all the frequencies in my head, lol. Very cool and very interesting. I love the stop-start approach - it keeps us on our toes and never allows us to relax into a long repetitive dance groove. Clever and thought-provoking work.

ODH

Can't explain why, but it puts me in mind of White Eagle era Tangerine Dream.  And also of a very odd band called Bourbonese Qualk.

Really good though, proper stream of conciousness music.

I'm loving this Emufest, nice to get away from structured guitar rock for a bit...
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

Satchwood

Really cool sounds you get with that new toy, kinda mind altering experience to listen to !   trippy !
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

mr2kewl

back for more indulgence into to your sonic trip.

Quote from: Geir on January 04, 2011, 02:26:21 PMWOW Leigh !! Seriously cool stuff!!!

i must agree with Geir.

and checked out some Bourbonese Qualk (never heard of them)

and i must agree with Nick.

8)
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

Yeah very interesting, channel hopping taken to the Nth degree. I've given it a couple of listens and I like although I'm not sure why..............Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Ferryman

A complete trip and totally electronic. Off the wall in a good way, a very good way. Love the title - kinda had me in mind of that waiting room scene in Betelgeuse for some reason.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR