nicotene or fresh air.

Started by Oldrottenhead, November 17, 2008, 11:59:21 AM

Oldrottenhead

hi i'm a secret smoker , but only after sex so about 3 a year.what about you guys
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Flash Harry

Yeah, me too. I've managed to give up.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Oldrottenhead

QuoteYeah, me too. I've managed to give up.
sex or fags (by the way for our american cousins fags in the uk are cigarettes but wi flash harry you never know)
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Mudhut

It's been 52 days since I had my last fag, Using nicorette micro tabs. It must be something about the name !!
I just have to kick the NRT now ::)
Keep on rocking in the free world :)

Sjd

I gave up 4 weeks ago  :)  So far so good  :)

Been smoking for 25 years  :o

Gave up once before for 3 years, but determined that my long term love affair with 'ole Nic' is over, dammit  ;)

Greeny

Smoking quite a lot at the moment. I stupidly only started at the age of 36, and it's been downhill from there. Gave up earlier this year because I had to (gall bladder operation), but slipped back into it. It's an evil but comforting addiction. Planning to stop soon though, 'cause it messes with my singing and it stinks.

I go mental during the first 3 or 4 days of withdrawal, so you'll know when I've stopped!  ;D

Flash Harry

Quote from: oldrottenhead on November 17, 2008, 02:17:33 PM
QuoteYeah, me too. I've managed to give up.
sex or fags (by the way for our american cousins fags in the uk are cigarettes but wi flash harry you never know)

All three...... ;D
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann