"IF Baroque Went Rock" Original theme by Neil. CP 2011 . B.M.I

Started by SwanSong, January 04, 2011, 05:41:44 AM

SwanSong

IF BAROQUE WENT ROCK BY NEIL CP 2010 BMI
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I Wanted to do something totally different and found this sequence on my KORG
thus the idea , whynot give it a beat , as if classical went rock . in those dys.
i think this is what would have derived .this is totally a new experiment for me.
as i never worked with this kind of beat before. so all improvising as tohow the
beat made me feel  hope u like this happy new year . NEIL.............................

Greeny

This is a really interesting fusion of old and modern, Neil. A very nicely worked piece. Great work.

daveyboy

Really like the way you have combined these styles together, this experiment works really well in my book. Would also sound good with vocals over. although I am not offering ;)

Geir

cool one Neil, reminds me a bit of "Ekseption", the Dutch progressive rock ensemble.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Satchwood

Cool melodic instro Neil, very soothing and relaxing to listen to!   Nice work with the genre combo!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

SwanSong

Thanks gentlemen
For all the kind words............i enjoyed doing this song, and worked out
well on this new pc. seems like window s 7...has a better sound quality
so happy with that . the only thingbad  is my cakewalk sonar. does not work
so far. will call tech later..but again..a million thanks glad u liked it NEIL

SwanSong

Thanks gritter for the kind thought s and comment
i sort of thought this could b well received but was not
sure. u never know until u take a chance. either way
thanks NEIL . HAPPY NEW YEAR.

hardlock

Good one Neil!  Another hit soundtrack.  Makes me want to produce some video just to use your fine music!
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Ferryman

Nice idea that works really well Neil. It's great to be inspired by chance, and you really created something a bit different and interesting here. Really enjoyable, I can hear this as a theme to a TV show myself......

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR