Now That You're Sleeping - AndyR Original

Started by AndyR, January 03, 2011, 06:27:51 AM

chapperz66

Nothing wrong with a self-bump of a song like this.  Stunningly beautiful song which it is a pleasure to listen to again.  And I also read through your earlier posts on this song and am interested to read about your use of the Rode NT1000.  I'm thinking about getting a condensor mic to record my acoustic.  I'll check out the Rode.

Cheers

Paul

64Guitars

Quote from: AndyR on March 01, 2011, 04:46:18 AMI'm not sure downloading from our single-player widget (in the first post in this thread - it's playing from alonetone) is working though?? I never really use this functionality so I'm not sure if it's just me. Anyway, if you want to download this or any other of my songs, just follow the alonetone button in my signature below.

Downloading works fine for me. You have to click the Play button before the Download link will appear. Then clicking the Download link should allow you to save the song to your hard drive. However, it depends on how your web browser is configured. If you've got it configured to always play MP3 files, then it won't ask you if you want to save it. Check your browser settings and make sure that it's configured to always ask you what to do with MP3 files.

For example, here's the Applications tab of the Preferences screen in Firefox:

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Tony W

What a fantastic song and performance Andy.

I've been drooling over Godin's SA models, particularly a classical. Problem is, I can never find one to demo. I may not need to after hearing this.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR