Let Love Rule

Started by Bluesberry, January 02, 2011, 07:17:07 PM

Gritter

Beautiful song with the BB stamp all over it. Superbly arranged. Your lady must love it.

Tony W

Beautiful Ballad leading to controlled chaos, coming to a head, then soothing back out to a level state.

Very well written, and executed even better Dave. Love it.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

chip withrow

Unique chord changes. The acoustic solo part is beautiful, and then the full-band sound has its own power and magic. The doubled vocal is a cool effect - adds so much depth. I could have listened to the heavy soloing much longer, but I like how it fell back into tenderness. Lots of nifty things going on here!

Gnasty

Damn BB!! Would i have ever known for you to do this kinda song.

It`s beautiful.That acoustic is being played beautiful and sounds beautiful. The musicianship is stellar.

You sang this with heart too. Amazing songs passing through here quickly. I can`t keep up :-\
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

SwanSong

HI very well executed song lovely guitar picking and great sound
vocals were perfect for this song, agree with above comment..
enjoyed thumbs up NEIL

Tangled Wires

That finger picked acoustic at the start is superb, and love the way the song develops from there, with the vocal harmonies being a real stand-out for me.

The unexpected change of mood at 3.20 is magical and then it drops back to where it all started to finish...genius!

recorder
Boss Micro BR

OsCKilO

Quote from: Geir on January 03, 2011, 01:45:54 AMAcoustic prog-ballad love song with a touch of the blues. Now that's a Berry-song for sure !!

My thoughts exactly!!!

Superb slice of BB pie!!!!!!!!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

launched

This is the kind of song I wish I could write. Beautifully done, bro! It sounds really good too. Your recording skills have jumped through the roof!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

tom r

I love the harmony bit. Really great chord progression. Sad but uplifting

T
Tom Reeves
Lobelia Sound

Vanncad

Hey - great song BB.

The arrangement is amazing. I especially like the acoustic parts myself, and would have liked to hear this as you originally planned it.
That acoustic guitar and finger picking (?) sounds fantastic.

You are a fine songwriter indeed. This is one of your best to date I think.

Great work man.
It ain't pretty being easy.

Okay to Cover