Translations needed in French... Spanish... and Italian

Started by Nelson, December 31, 2010, 10:50:32 AM

Nelson

I'm writing some dialog and I want to speak it in a language other then English.

I need it to be the way people really speak and not just a word for word translation.

Well here's the situation: The woman is always threatening to leave and he finally get tied of the threats and says,  

If you want to stay, then stay.
If you want to leave, then leave.
But I'm not playing this game, anymore..................Damn it..

If you could send or post an audio file so I can hear how it sounds, it would be very helpful.
Any other tips would be appreciated.
If this works out, I will be doing more...

Thanks guys
Nelson  
email   asimplemansmusic@gmail.com
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

alfstone

Italian: it's me speaking...listening to my voice sound always funny and strange for me...

:D

Anyway: the tone should be important. I've tried to be angry, but...I'm not so good as an actor, I think...

:D :D :D

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Logic Pro
recorder
Adobe Audition
http://soundcloud.com/alfredo-de-pietra 
http://www.flickr.com/photos/26939208@N03/

Oldrottenhead

you have a great voice alfredo, doesnt sound angry to me, you would get a lumber no problem in glasgow.

hey nelson,  do you want a scottish version?
4 hours tae the bells am no gonna last the pace.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Nelson

Quote from: alfstone on December 31, 2010, 12:05:25 PMItalian: it's me speaking...listening to my voice sound always funny and strange for me...

:D

Anyway: the tone should be important. I've tried to be angry, but...I'm not so good as an actor, I think...

:D :D :D
Alfredo, I feel the same about my voice.
I think I will start recording myself speaking, just to get used to it.
Thanks
Nelson
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

Nelson

Quote from: oldrottenhead on December 31, 2010, 12:50:26 PMyou have a great voice alfredo, doesnt sound angry to me, you would get a lumber no problem in glasgow.

hey nelson,  do you want a scottish version?
4 hours tae the bells am no gonna last the pace.
Hey Jim
I trust you made it through New Years eve safely.  ;D
I went with my own voice, this time. I realize it was only a few seconds of intro so I tried it.
I hope to post the song soon.
Thanks and Happy New Year
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

Tony W

I'm forgetful, so I leave myself voicemail messages all the time (reminders to do stuff). I can't stand it when people tell me what to do, it turns out, I don't even like myself telling me what to do, go figure.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR