Space in my Heart - acoustic version

Started by trev, December 31, 2010, 09:42:28 AM

trev

spaceAcousticMix1fin
Time:
0:00
Volume:
This is a bit of a departure for me as I've just started looking out some of my songs and seeing how they work as acoustic songs. I've never done any acoustic stuff before so I'm really enjoying trying to do things with less. Hope you like it!

Trev

Redler

Great acoustic blues, Trev! I liked the way you played your guitar and your voice is perfect for blues! Well written song, as well!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ferryman

Wow Trev, this is absolutely amazing! A superbly played acoustic blues and your vocal just goes so well with this. A really stunning performance, very impressive indeed. Really enjoyed this!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

lg

nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

djbride

Nice blues song.
Sounds great acoustic and really fits your voice well.
good work on this song it works well unplugged.

Dave
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_music.cfm?bandID=1049425

"Rock is dead they say, Long Live Rock, be it dead or alive"    P. Townsend

Bluesberry

Ahhhh Jeeze man, this is fantastic.  Does it work?  you bet.  Really great performance. 

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

trev

Thanks for the kind words everybody - I originally wrote this song for a girl in or around 1988 so its cool that it seems to work as a solo song- it's taken a while for me to get past the original version as she was a great singer. I'm busy doing somemore this week so I'll post when I get something I like :)

Greeny

This is what I'd like to see at open mics, but never actually seem to find. Absolutely faultless, wonderful stuff. This stripped-down syle really suits you. It provides a perfect frame for that killer vocal ability.

Geir

Truely amazing !!!

That voice of yours fabulous and add that perfect guitar and we have a hit !!!

In my Trev folder !!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Yeah, stunning voice and guitar work. Eric Bibb sprang to mind but at the end of the day, a definite Trev Posting. One for the folder...........Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800