Vistations - THo Peter Grimes - Instro

Started by Gu Djin, December 30, 2010, 02:52:23 AM

Gu Djin

Vistations - The Haunting of Peter Grimes
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Been limited in the time I've had for listening and recording for a few weeks now.  But I did get this squeezed in.  An oddment possibly, but it fits in with my idea in "The Haunting of Peter Grimes" project.

And I hope you've had a good christmas and I wish you all a happy, prosperous and creative new year.

Leigh
Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X

Geir

WOW Leigh !! This is really fab!!

Love the drums and the panning "brass" .

Downloaded for repeated listening!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

SwanSong

HI Leigh nice vibe goin on  this would b great for a soundtrack
re movie or tv  needs a bit more polishing on the mix. either
way great job . unique listen tc NEIL

Bluesberry

The drums grab me from the off, fantastic use of percussion..Horns are damn cool.  I feel like I am walking along a dark street, big city (the brass), dark alleyways all around.  My mind a blur of thoughts.  Eyes looking at me from the darkness.  Spooky yet makes me want to move my feet.  A dance of zombies perhaps?

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ferryman

Very groovy indeed, highly atmospheric. Great combination of sounds, and I love the stereo effects and the overall feel here. Quite off the wall but very in keeping with the theme of your concept here.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR