Christmas time is here...who is planning to get drunk over the next few days?

Started by Bluesberry, December 24, 2010, 08:09:53 AM

Farrell Jackson

I don't drink nothing more than Pop. It's a good thing Pop drinks a lot, lol. I'm in my 7th day of parties of good food and lot's of imbibing.  I don't see this schedule letting up until Jan. 2nd 2014. I need to have better self control and pace myself but I need to catch up with meself first, lol! Have a good one all! 

BTW, today's begins at 10:30 am of an annual gathering of friends with a 3 mile jog ending with some cold brewskies to put back on the calories we jogged off. He he life is good!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Blooby

I have been vomiting since 4:00 a.m.  I didn't even drink to excess, but it was on an empty stomach.  I think i turned a corner in the last hour.  I am cautiously hydrating right now.  Stupid of me really.

Blooby is feeling blooby today.

On another note, happy holidays.

T.C. Elliott

Nothing against drinking... especially margaritas... but slowed WAAAAAAY down this year and don't have the desire. Gonna save my beer money up and maybe buy a guitar or something... or a cool app as I can't save for crap.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

peterp

Have not had a drink in many years thanks to medications I'm on.
But might try drinking an entire bottle (or keg if the wife is not watching) of beer this year. :)

recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Quote from: - Newton Minow, head of FCC 1961"Television, America's vast wasteland"

Blooby

The plot thickens. I am visiting family in Atlanta, and we didn't have meal plans together.  My brother keeps nothing in his house.  I have tried to recover from this hangover with some water, a Coke, and two slices of liverwurst I found in a fridge drawer (not recommended).  I was driving around, trying to find a place that is open.  I passed up a Waffle House and an IHOP.  The only other place I found open was...Hooters. 

I swear I am here for the food.

Blooby

peterp

recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Quote from: - Newton Minow, head of FCC 1961"Television, America's vast wasteland"

64Guitars

Quote from: oldrottenhead on December 24, 2013, 09:10:05 AMI have already fallen down drunk after work xmas party i cant recall how i got home or how i got the cuts and bumps on my head.

Do you remember putting on the Santa suit? ;D

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website