Magical Mystery Tour

Started by Greeny, December 24, 2010, 05:06:07 AM

Greeny

My son and I went to Liverpool in October. What a great city, and for Beatles fans it's even more amazing. Here's a few pics from the magical mystery tour we went on. I hope all you Beatles fans get a chance to do this oneday, because you'll love it  :)

Ferryman

Looks fantastic - is that the fifth Beatle outside the Cavern?

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bluesberry

Thats a great picture Tim, did you feel any kind of vibe standing there.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

cuthbert

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Oldrottenhead

did something similar in september, liverpool has a fab vibe. i was blown away by the town. i loved the albert docks, never got on the mystery tour, but its a city i need to visit again and next time i will do.

and from now on tim i am calling you vern.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

#gpmproject

great place

I was there nearly two years ago with my girlfriend..

it's strange. when my parents were younger in the 60's beatles were not allowed in czechoslovakia (communism exactly). no chance to buy their records, posters or other t-shirts, but as usually young people knew them. I don't know how, but they knew 4 famous names...So when I was in L'pool I bought some t-shirts and records for both my parents and last year I gave them BEATLES BOX REMASTERED and my father cried - best moment in my life!!!

now we can live wherever in whole world - I love it!

Greeny

Quote from: Bluesberry on December 24, 2010, 08:55:02 AMThats a great picture Tim, did you feel any kind of vibe standing there.

The whole of Liverpool gave me a good vibe. I have to say though, the highlight for me was being at the Strawberry Field gate. I did wonder what it would be like to actually play at the Cavern (there's live music every afternoon and night), and it blew my mind. It might be for the best that it will never happen...!