'Bad Chemicals' - Greeny Original

Started by Greeny, December 24, 2010, 02:10:12 AM

Greeny

Bad Chemicals_Tim Green
Time:
0:00
Volume:
All done by me on the MBR. This one has acoustic guitar, telecaster, bass and vocals. No big departures in the sound and songwriting, but I liked how the production turned out  :D

Happy Christmas Eve!

I'm at work - but not working  :D

Oldrottenhead

christmas came early tim's back. there is nothing better i can think of  than switching my pc on to a find a new greeny song. dark magic, when it started playing the lights in my house fused.
merry crimbo
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Happy Christmas Tim, glad to see you posting again and up to your normal high quality. Hope to hear a lot more stuff in the New Year............Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

ODH

Good recording and playing.  Love what you did with the bassline.  GWF.
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

tom r

super duper. Really like the acoustic and the drums in the background pushing things along very nicely. Great production as per usual

T
Tom Reeves
Lobelia Sound

stoman

It does not need anything more IMO. A perfect song and performance. I'm listening on my studio speakers, and it sounds just great.

Regards,
  Steffen

Bluesberry

So good to hear a new one Tim.  Lyrically I say one of your strongest, lovely songwriting here.  The guitars are simply lush and full and really moving along here.  Love the chorus.  Its is sunny on the outside, slightly darker on the inside, just the way I like your songs.  I shall listen to this one all through the week, whenever I feel like screaming or stabbing someone with a fork during this busy time of the year, I will sneak off and listen to this one and everything will feel alright again.  I say this song is like a dose of good chemicals for my brain, medicinal listening.  Thanks Tim.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

lectric

Love this Song. Its ready for radio. Very polished lyrics and performance. You are a very talented man MAN!!!!Ted
Dance as if no one were watching.
Sing as if no one were listening.
And live every day as if it were your last.
- Irish proverb

Kenneth

Welcome back Tim!
It's great to hear your music again, glad you have returned, you were missed around here by everyone.
You have a great sound, and i've always been impressed with what you have been able to do with that little mbr.
Cool song!
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

cuthbert

My new favorite Greeny track! (I say that a lot...)
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase