Early Happy Christmass

Started by Flash Harry, December 23, 2010, 08:06:43 AM

Flash Harry

To all my friends on Songcrafters,

Have a happy and peacful Christmas.

I know this is an early greeting but I'm on holiday in Australia staying in Two Rocks near Perth with my son and his wife. The internet connection here is poor and intermittent (and probably stolen ;-) )and I wanted to be sure to get my message on line.

Thanks for the contributions from all of you in 2010, and here's to a great musical year in 2011.

Take care.

Mike AKA Flash Harry.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

cuthbert

Happy Christmas Mike, to you and your family down under.

2010 has been a great year here on Songcrafters, and 2011 is on track for even biggerer and betterer things. Don't know when you'll get to see this message, but remember to apply the sunblock before imbibing in the Xmas (and New Year's) cheer!  8)

Stay cool,
Joe
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Greeny

Happy Christmas! I bet the weather down under is better than it is here, and thank your lucky stars you got a flight out of this godforsaken winter wonderland before the airports threw their hands up in defeat and f*cked off to have a snowball fight (or whatever it was they did instead of clearing the runways...).

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Greeny

Happy Christmas!

Ferryman

Yayy, happy Christmas everyone. And to those that don't celebrate Christmas, happy holidays. May the GAS afflict you and may you get lots of cool ideas for music. And have lots of fun with your family and friends.

BTW, nice to see you back on here Tim. Hope you get a bit of time from work to share some more wonderful music with us.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Gritter

Quote from: Greeny on December 23, 2010, 10:16:43 AMHappy Christmas!

Greeny...is that really you? are we going to have a green Christmas after all?

AndyR

Yes, Merry Cristmas, one and all... jolly bah humbug, etc...

Now, must get back to my ongoing recording... Yes... AndyR actually recording something, nearly finished even! ::) - hoping to get it done and posted today before a surfeit of food makes it impossible to move or think for a week or so...  :D

And it IS good to see you back Greeny :)

And, Harry - you anywhere near Melbourne? See if you can find Ricky Ponting and give him a VERY vigorous "happy christmas" from us (shake his left hand soundly, maybe even stamp on that little finger if you get the chance...)
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

dasilvasings

Hi to all!

I'm using this thread to wish merry xmas/whatever to all fellow songcrafters.

I've been absent due to new work (job) and sweet baby girl turning into an evil dictator. Hopefully 2011 will allow me to  recover (some of) my life and resume SC collaborations.

Cheers,

Miguel

PS Mr. DaSilvaSings sends his regards too!
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Geir

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........