My new guitar - Backing track inside....

Started by Balleo, December 21, 2010, 05:26:50 PM

Ferryman

Great playing, and fabulous sounds. Nothing wrong with Ibanez guitars, I used them for years when playing seriously as I could never afford a Fender or a Gibson. But as others have said, the player is far more important than the guitar. And you are a very talented player, great touch and expressive feel.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Greeny

Really great playing and tone! Very expressive.

Nothing wrong with Ibanez - I have nothing but praise for mine. I've also tried several of the Artcore range models out, and they're damn good guitars. I will eventually get one, but I already have a Hofner semi, so it's hard to justify!

Bluesberry

Man-o-man that sounds so sweet.  Great expressive playing, I really like it.  I like those double stops, can't ever have enough double stops.  You sound like you are playing an expensive Les Paul here.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

pictoratus

That is not only a fantastic solo but some great tone also!

The backing track is one of my favorites. I happened upon it a few weeks back in my never ending search for backing tracks to use and started jamming with it almost right away.

Covermark

Nice axe and great tone Balleo. Well played!!!!

Tony W

So this is where I got the track from. I saw that Am9 track sitting on my desktop well after I downloaded it. I couldn't for the life of me place it. Good reason too, you make this thing scream.

I'm amazed at how the same piece of music an be completely interpreted differently.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR