Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Ferryman

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Vanncad

Hey - I dig this alot!

I love "The Vulcan"

Great band. Great energy. Looks like they're having a good time too.

P.S. - I used to live on a street called  "Lafontaine". It wasn't as good as this.
It ain't pretty being easy.

Okay to Cover

SE

Don,t recognise the band, like their sound and rap style. Their first vid is excellent and the guy with the hair and glasses is funny, the places look great, George square and the Botanic gardens off Queen Margaret Drive.
When to see Airbourne at the Barrowlands with my brother in law before christmas, could,nt hear for two days but would rather have seen this instead, except I,d be too old and an alarm would go off for the old guy to be removed.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Oldrottenhead

hi john, they are from motherwell , my mate john's son is now their bass player and they have an ep coming out in the new year, they are creating quite a stir on the glasgow gig scene and even had an article in the sunday times. i forsee big things happening for them.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

SE

Thanks ORH I,ll check them out on utube I,m sure some of my younger nieces and nephews will have heard them.
recorder
Boss BR-80