Can this be Love - by trev

Started by trev, December 20, 2010, 04:16:27 PM

trev

theRealThing_fin
Time:
0:00
Volume:
This is for another project that I've just started working on - just got it done today!

SwanSong

Trev. fantastic groove. here. and great vox. i love this . i dont listen
to a lot of rock anymore but i call this soft rock . and this is a great
beat and great sound well executed .

Can't believe this has only got one reply, guess we're all busy at this time of year. This reminds me very much of the Cars who I loved and this will definitely be a download when I get home. Top notch as always...........Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

T.C. Elliott

It doesn't QUITE fit, but to me this is the best of power pop. I love those backup Vox. The groove is good, the chorus is catchy, the mix is excellent. Overall a very good one. This is just an all around good one. A very good one.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Gary F

Another great song Trev!!Parts of it remind  me of  a Rainbow song" Since you've been gone". You are turning out some really pro work!!
It's very enjoyable listening to your songs!!!

Gary

Rickocaster

I can also hear a little Cars-likeness, but this is still very fresh and original. The background vocals are very pro sounding, in both the production and the arrangement.  The lead vocal is great, too.
http://www.youtube.com/rickocaster
Come on, you know you want to go there...

chip withrow

Wow, what a blast!
(And "Since You've Been Gone" by Rainbow - haven't thought about that song in years! Yeah, I can hear a hint of that here ...)
Power pop, but your vocal makes this more muscular - a touch of Springsteen from the early '80s.
A rockin,' fun fun listen.

Ferryman

Great commercial rocker here Trev. It does have hints of Rainbow but there's lots of different touches in there as well. Excellent vocal performance and great sounds all round, and the backing vox are great, they really lift the chorus. Did you do those or is that someone else? The mix and balance of instruments is great, it sounds ready for the radio!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Geir

Yeah it has that same catchyness as (Russ Ballard's ;) ) "Since You've Been Gone".

Really a fab song Trev. You could make money on this one !!

In my Trev folder for further listening
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

SE

Really catchy tune and a great listen ,excellent.
recorder
Boss BR-80