a little gipsy like

Started by Covermark, December 20, 2010, 12:37:04 PM

Covermark

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

Hello all,

I was noodling a bit and this came out

Hope you like it!

Cheers Mark

[soundclick]10025698[/soundclick]

Wiley

;) ;)  Noodling a bit?   This was very clever,  I wish I could noodle like you!!  I liked this a lot!!
PJ

Donna D

I love gypsy music!  This was a really nice listen, Mark.  :)

Donna
Honour the earth. Without it, we'd be nowhere.

Life is too important to take seriously.

Gritter

This is sublime...nice to hear you back with such a cool and fun little ditty. I love your style on this!

big smiles...and going in for a second listen!

A little Gipsy that I like a lot!

chip withrow

Wonderful! Kind of like gypsy blues. Your soloing is melodic and crisp - a real sting in certain places, fluid in others.
At about 1:00, you do some breathtaking runs, and at about about 1:30 you get a little funk thing going. Very, very cool.

Gritter

Covermark: A gem of a lead guitarist; always tasteful, never overplaying, serving the song with his immence talent in subtle but poignant ways.

Blush some more, this is done so well. Djangoesque but still individual to you. As a guitarist I can only say, I wish I could do that. Wonderful.............Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Ferryman

Brilliant! Love the feel here. Covermark = Django, right? But as Willie says, some unique touches in there, it's got a little blues edge. Wonderful, just wonderful.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR