Time:
0:00
Volume:
thanks for listening

mr2kewl

kick ass tune!!!!

killer base runs.

8)
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

Gnasty

Nice one Anti!! The bass is driving this great tuneage!..I`m sure a certain someone will come up with wurdz for this!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Ferryman

Agree, great meolody on the guitar and awesome bass. I dread to think what ORH would make of the subject matter....

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Gritter

Killer high-octane groover. You meld metal and punk together so well. Love that bass break. Heavy guitar with a light bouncy bass...that bass has a reggae feel that rolls through with such ease. This is awesome!

Bump to Bump.

SE

Great bump sounds like early eighties, new wave love,in it.
recorder
Boss BR-80

chip withrow

Edgy, yet at the same time I was soothed after a long day by listening to this. Great groove, and just the right amount of tension and release. Love the bass!

daveyboy

Outstanding playing, this is how you put together a piece of music....soothing but manic at the same time

henwrench

Good stuff!!

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Geir

thought I'd replied already ..... senility strikes again ::)

great one asw, tight and ... yeah KICK ASS !!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........