Meth on the Top

Started by Boognish, December 18, 2010, 12:20:49 PM

Boognish

METH
Time:
0:00
Volume:
If you like slow, guitar heavy songs about meth (and who doesn't), then you'll love this one.
Okay to cover.

Gritter

Yes this is good...dripping with soul...a little pink weenie...nasty good.

Bluesberry

flip, flop, floop, fleep, flutter...sorta feelings like that, thats what I am feeling from this deeply felt dream of a song.  It is fleeting even.  Soulfull bluesy and warm.  Like a floating fluttering dream of half remembered angst.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Tony W

Man this is tight. I wish the vocals were a bit higher in the mix, but it would probably detract from point of the song. You've got yourself a Tarantino song right here. Love it.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Boognish

thanks peeps.
this was just something I had on the ol' BR and thought i'd add lyrics, "meth on the top" is a little inside joke a friend and i had going one drunken night while running up the walls of campground cabins... seriously, we were pretty drunk. i guess it's an oklahoma thing.
Okay to cover.

Quote from: Boognish on December 18, 2010, 12:20:49 PMIf you like slow, guitar heavy songs about meth (and who doesn't), then you'll love this one.

Just love this description of your song, it had me hooked before I'd even listened, and when I'd listened I loved it. Jumping off of bus shelters was our thing (when we were a good deal younger), now I'm grateful they have seats built in. Good song...........Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

lg

Cool stuff.
Dreamy & psychedelic.
Piepod

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Ferryman

Definitely oozes with a dark brooding menace, no idea what you are singing but it's a very compelling song that drags you right in. Different and quite a listen, definitely a very good thing, glad I got to this one!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

OsCKilO

Quote from: Tony W on December 20, 2010, 02:23:48 PMYou've got yourself a Tarantino song right here. Love it.

+1

This is a Money Shot Aaron...

Quite (well...VERY!!) Sublime!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy