Hello

Started by MFer, December 16, 2010, 05:48:57 PM

MFer

My name is Matt and im from NY..Im a guitarist who records on a BOSS BR 600 and my music style is Hard Rock and Metal...

Oldrottenhead

hi welcome aboard matt from bonny scotland, looking forward to hearing your music.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

kurrykid

Hi Matt...welcome to the forum.  I have a BR-600 too (unfortunately it has too much dust on it).  I am hoping 2011 will bring me more recording time  ;D

Geir

Welcome Matt !!

You've come to the right place. Post some music soon !
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

peterp

Welcome!
Glad you found the place.

recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Quote from: - Newton Minow, head of FCC 1961"Television, America's vast wasteland"

Saijinn Maas

Welcome from San Diego!

Can't wait to hear some of your stuff!

Gnasty

Hey Matt,

Welcome aboard this crazy awesome board. I love a lot of genres of music myself but rock, hard rock,and metal is my thing too. If you need a guitar solo or anything else, let me know!  ;)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

SE

Hi Matt welcome aboard a warm welcome from Scotland, I,ve heard some of your stuff very impressive, I,m into a lot of stuff and always like quality ,hope to hear more.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Ferryman

Matt, I listened to some of your stuff and it's awesome. Please share some of how you did the recordings with us.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR