recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Saijinn Maas

Can't believe I completely missed this!

Happy Birthday Jim!

cuthbert

Happy Birthday, Jim!  Sorry for the late birthday wishes (still at work...ugh).

Do something crazy on your birthday, something you'd never normally do...I don't know, maybe go out for a little drink?  ;D
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

FuzzFace

Here's to you.

I'll raise my glass for you tonight.
Rock on.

SE

Hi ORH, many happy returns from the other end of the track, hope you having a wee glass o the fall,in doon water.

Cheers
                                                    John
recorder
Boss BR-80

Ferryman

Hey Jimmy y'auld bawbag, am wishin ye a fandabidosie birthday! Huv loadsa Buckies and dinnae get lifted taenight Big Man!

Cheers!!

Angus McFerryman

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

lol nigel i dont do buckies  a wee merlot here and there mibbes but am a cognac guy through and through.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Redler

recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ferryman

Quote from: oldrottenhead on December 17, 2010, 04:23:43 PMlol nigel i dont do buckies  a wee merlot here and there mibbes but am a cognac guy through and through.

Merlot and cognac? Hardly very Glaswegian - unless they are in the same glass! Hope you had a great birthday.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

i had a fab birthday thanks for all the wishes and bump i hope all the birthday bumps havent given me too much exposure and made you all bored with me.

also my birthday ended with the announcement of my great hero don van vliet's passing.
rather than be morbid about that i now consider my birthdays to be  a double celebration in the future and will remember the good captain in all my birthdays to come.

thanks again guys i love you all.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann