Stage Name

Started by FuzzFace, December 13, 2010, 03:20:51 PM

FuzzFace

I need a stage-name.

"FuzzFace" is just not going to cut it out in the real world.

Any suggestions?

FuzzFace

Hmm... it does have a certain Je ne said quoi...

Ferryman

Captain of the Universe?
Master of Delusion?
Clever Trevor?

Depends what kind of image you want to create really. The stage name will create an image in people's minds before they even see you, so it's important you give it some careful thought. Cam you share some thoughts about what your "on stage" persona will be like? I'm a fairly quiet person to meet but on stage I'm pretty manic (classic introverted extrovert).

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

FuzzFace

Quote from: Ferryman on December 13, 2010, 04:10:20 PMI'm a fairly quiet person to meet but on stage I'm pretty manic (classic introverted extrovert).

Hmm... that could probably describe me as well.  Interesting.

I have thought of a lot of names but never came up with one that I would want permanently.

Gritter

If you go by just plain "Lewis" the fans will chant "Loo" as they wait for you to hit the stage!

or...Lewis Tremor

FuzzFace

Quote from: Gritter on December 13, 2010, 04:41:23 PMIf you go by just plain "Lewis" the fans will chant "Loo" as they wait for you to hit the stage!

or...Lewis Tremor

Hey I like that... Tremor Lewis...

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

QuoteA Hang Man On A Rotter
That Err Twig?
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann