Santa Brought You

Started by chip withrow, December 11, 2010, 08:23:13 AM

64Guitars

Quote from: chip withrow on December 23, 2010, 04:15:45 PMWow - thanks! It's on the Yulefest jukebox now - don't know how that happened. Tried to get my other Christmas song on there, too.

Please see this message:

https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=4112.msg128532#msg128532

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Gnasty

This is one great Christmas song. Great stuff. Your girl is cute voice adds zest to it for sure.

Merry Christmas!! :)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Ferryman

Brilliant, lovely keys and great to hear you daughter as well. Just jumped in for a last site check before Xmas and this has really got me in the Christmas mood. Thanks for posting a lovely song like this, and let's hear more of your keyboard work in the New Year!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Greeny

Hugely enjoyable and very nicely put together. Great skills and a whole lot of fun. Love the organ and your guest star contributions too. Magic.

Hi Chip, thought I replied on this song, obviously a senior moment. You've captured the spirit of Christmas perfectly, it brought a big smile to my face and I tend to be a bit bah humbug......Willie

Happy Xmas to you and yours
recorder
Boss BR-800

Gritter

To quote my 8 year old nephew on Christmas day after opening all his presents:

"Best Christmas (*song) ever!!!"

*I added the song part.