Santa Brought You

Started by chip withrow, December 11, 2010, 08:23:13 AM

Gritter

You got my whole family dancing around the kitchen with this! This is the best new Christmas song I've heard in quite some time.

I hope this one finds its way to the Yulefest jukebox soon! (hint, hint to the powers that be)

fenderbender

top class -song and recording
and your gonna have competition in the future  ;D ;D
from your little girl
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-600

Geir

Catchy ....... cheerful ....... happy ...... lovely !!!!!!!

Love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Redler

Very fun Christmas song with a lots of joy, Chip! There's absolutely 100% Christmas sound on the keys :) Say hello to that very talented backround vocalist :) .

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Saijinn Maas

holdempok

Man brother again that was awesome. i love how you added your most preious into it. I have 3 daughters of my own and this really hit home.
Why don't we do it on the road?

Damián

Love it...

your daughter gives a fantastic touch !!

Cheers

Gritter

I don't know how this didn't get to the Yulefest jukebox but JC it should be...it's my favourite Christmas song of 2010....fantabulous!

Rickocaster

This is a really cute song, and your daughter's voice is the icing on the cake.  As the father of 3 daughters myself, I know you'll treasure this recording for years to come.  Save it and play it at her wedding reception!
http://www.youtube.com/rickocaster
Come on, you know you want to go there...

chip withrow

Quote from: Gritter on December 22, 2010, 04:24:41 PMI don't know how this didn't get to the Yulefest jukebox but JC it should be...it's my favourite Christmas song of 2010....fantabulous!

Wow - thanks! It's on the Yulefest jukebox now - don't know how that happened. Tried to get my other Christmas song on there, too. There are some great tunes there!
Here's a link to a performance of the song we did yesterday:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chip-Withrow/50456318638?ref=ts
Thanks to everyone for listening - I am excited to be a new part of this online community!