How to share your own Effect Patches using Micro BR Patch Documenter program

Started by Pedro, January 17, 2008, 12:46:42 PM

ITS ME AGAIN , SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION, 
 I HAVE A BR MICRO , I WANT TO DOWNLOAD  SOME GUITAR PATCHES  TO USE ON MY BR MICRO
 AC/ DC , GOOD GUITAR SOUNDS   , OR ANYTHING, I COULD NOT FIND ANYWEAR ON THE WEB TO HELP
                                GARY FRANCE

Geir

I've never downloaded patches myself, I usually just tweaks the patches myself or set up a new patch after what's described here.

64Guitars is the man for this question and he usually stops by early afternoon GMT ...

I do recommend you learn how to tweak the patches yourself tho (maybe you already have) cause differnt guitars usually needs defferent patches anyway to give the "same" sound out.

btw Welcome !!! Hope you post some of your music here soon too !
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

64Guitars

My program isn't for downloading patches. It's for documenting them so that they can be shared with other users. You have to enter the parameters yourself. See pages 62-64 of the Micro BR manual. You'll find a few member-contributed patches in this search.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

DannyB_KY

Does this work with the BR80?

The presets on a BR800 are terrible and with this program it would be easier duplicate some of the BR80 patches on the BR800!.......Yes, no, maybe????
Unlike wives, you can never have too many Les Pauls.

64Guitars

No, it only works with the original Micro BR. I'd love to make it work with other BRs but I'd need access to the hardware to make that happen.

Since your signature indicates that you have both the BR-80 and the BR-800, it should be very easy for you to duplicate the patches. Just pull up the desired patch in the BR-80 and browse through the settings while you enter those same settings into the BR-800. Then save the patch.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Auroran

Quote from: DannyB_KY on January 16, 2013, 05:33:38 PM64,

Does this work with the BR80?

The presets on a BR800 are terrible and with this program it would be easier duplicate some of the BR80 patches on the BR800!.......Yes, no, maybe????

Out of sheer curiosity, which presets on the BR800 are you unhappy with?

recorder
Boss BR-800

DannyB_KY

I used the term "terrible" and shouldn't have.

What I was referring to is with the BR80, I can plug up a guitar and find a useful tone and use it without tweaking. On the BR800, every tone I like HAS to be tweaked to be usable. Please remember that "usability" is a personal preference. I do not regret purchasing them! They are outstanding machines, each with its own fantastic features with few limitations.

64 is right. All I have to do is compare the two while viewing the screens. *Palm to forehead* DOH!! ;D
Unlike wives, you can never have too many Les Pauls.