recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Scorpios

Thanks again for the feedback.
Ferryman, yeah I agree about the midrange on the guitars, I will give that a try this weekend, I am still trying to listen to it on different sound systems to find all the frequencies I need to work with, and really hoping to get some money together soon to get some studio monitors which will be a large help in the future.

Saijiin,  I kind of thought the vocals at the last verse were a bit too loud on my last listen, but I think I can reduce the panning on them to bring them a bit more forward in the mix

Willie, yeah it's a Jaw Harp. To me it's not really any particular genre, so if it sounds good, that's fine with me.

Black Sabbath is definitely a big influence on me, funny Alice Cooper was mentioned, I think the only song I really know from him is Poison, I will have to check out more of his material.

Anyway, the feedback is much appreciated, I am going to and see how it works to cut the mids a bit n the guitar, I knew there was some mud in the mix, but I was busy looking in the low frequencies of the bass guitar and kick drum.

SE

Definately bring the  vox forward cause this is excellent, you really know more than I do, but if I was mastering I would use Premaster start at 0 and go to 2 at the high end. excellent tune!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Gritter

This is damn good! Love the arrangement...the drama...the riff...100% rockin' tune!

Ferryman

Quote from: Scorpios on December 03, 2010, 12:45:16 PMreally hoping to get some money together soon to get some studio monitors which will be a large help in the future.

Agree - I got some and they made a big difference. You don't have to spend a fortune unless you want to. I did a lot of research - check out this thread:

https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=8358.0

The M-Audios are great, probably about $150, the KRKs are probably the ones to go for if you can afford it, but some other good thoughts in the thread.

Keep working on this - it;s a great track. It only needs a bit of tweaking, it sounds pretty darned good as it is. Very impressive work, well done.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

SwanSong

HI there
This is my 1300 post. and i am very honored to have this on your song
great rock n roll  and smoot peice of music. well executed. i think it
super the way the song is . and great inro  tc NEIL