You Oughta Not Let it Get So Bad - Sandy Gritt

Started by Gritter, November 30, 2010, 03:29:35 PM

Redler

Different, but cool music from you. Experimental and a bit Prodigy vibe!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

scottieD

Love it! Agree with Redler...this could be the flip side to Firestarter...trippy and Moognificient!

recorder
Boss BR-800
   Okay to cover...not sure why you'd want to though...

henwrench

Quote from: Bluesberry on November 30, 2010, 04:03:52 PM............freak me out sandy, just as I typed those words your deep spooky vocals come on, scaring the shit out of me............where are you................how did you get inside my house.................how did you figure out where I lived.......................why do you have that knife in your hand............................and the chocolate cake in the other...is this some kind of birthday celebration................for space aliens with no faces...................who like chocolate cake....................why are you staring at me like that...............with no face................................................................................................nooooooooooooooooooo...

Like King Missile there BB. These could be the lyrics....
   Loved this one Sandy, and yea, I want a squidgy old fashioned analogue synth now. Like NOW!!!

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

pjd1

recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Gnasty

Moog attack is right!!! That is extreme fun you are having i can tell! Sounds wicked.

If i smoked a little ganja and had me one of those i`d be having a 2 hour long crazy tune myself!!

Nice insertion of them vocals.

Great post Grit!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Kenneth

Great post! I'm liking this, sounds great!
Like the vocal addition as well and the screaming sounds close to the end!
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

Nelson

Damn it Sandy, This was really interesting.
BB had me waiting for scary vocals... or did I miss them.

Nicely done...  very creative...

recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

OsCKilO

Quote from: Gritter on November 30, 2010, 04:38:46 PM
Quote from: Bluesberry on November 30, 2010, 04:03:52 PMDamn fine moogaloodling.  We need to start a thread where we post synthy experiments like this (like the delay thread).  I love synth explorations.  I don't do enough of this kind of stuff myself.  I can hear an out there vocal over this............freak me out sandy, just as I typed those words your deep spooky vocals come on, scaring the shit out of me............where are you................how did you get inside my house.................how did you figure out where I lived.......................why do you have that knife in your hand............................and the chocolate cake in the other...is this some kind of birthday celebration................for space aliens with no faces...................who like chocolate cake....................why are you staring at me like that...............with no face................................................................................................nooooooooooooooooooo...

Great stuff Sandy.

Tharek probably has a better photo.

This is Great Sandy bro!

Moogalicious!!!!!

Here is your pic!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

thetworegs

If Life is a dream then use your imagination