You Oughta Not Let it Get So Bad - Sandy Gritt

Started by Gritter, November 30, 2010, 03:29:35 PM

Gritter

You Oughta Not Let It Get So Bad
Time:
0:00
Volume:
emuFest (banner image missing)

I had a Moog attack last night. This is the result.

Thanks for listening,

Sandy.

SwanSong

HI Sandy
What a great peice. like EMERSON LAKE AND PALMER FOR 2010 but rock style.
very creative. see how im inspiring more musicians here to do instrumentals.
without knowing it. lo . very creative. nice to hear the sound again TC NEIL
AN HONOUR TO COMMENT FIRST!!

Geir

Punk meets prog meets ..... Sandy !!!

Trippy weirdness of delight !!!

I now know what kinda gas attack I'll get at christmastime ...

moogaslicious !!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

lg

Hey Sandy, that was cool.
I enjoyed the listen.
On to my mp3 player now for further listening.

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Bluesberry

Damn fine moogaloodling.  We need to start a thread where we post synthy experiments like this (like the delay thread).  I love synth explorations.  I don't do enough of this kind of stuff myself.  I can hear an out there vocal over this............freak me out sandy, just as I typed those words your deep spooky vocals come on, scaring the shit out of me............where are you................how did you get inside my house.................how did you figure out where I lived.......................why do you have that knife in your hand............................and the chocolate cake in the other...is this some kind of birthday celebration................for space aliens with no faces...................who like chocolate cake....................why are you staring at me like that...............with no face................................................................................................nooooooooooooooooooo...

Great stuff Sandy.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

cuthbert

Monophonic madness! (the Moog, I mean) - love it!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Gritter

Quote from: Bluesberry on November 30, 2010, 04:03:52 PMDamn fine moogaloodling.  We need to start a thread where we post synthy experiments like this (like the delay thread).  I love synth explorations.  I don't do enough of this kind of stuff myself.  I can hear an out there vocal over this............freak me out sandy, just as I typed those words your deep spooky vocals come on, scaring the shit out of me............where are you................how did you get inside my house.................how did you figure out where I lived.......................why do you have that knife in your hand............................and the chocolate cake in the other...is this some kind of birthday celebration................for space aliens with no faces...................who like chocolate cake....................why are you staring at me like that...............with no face................................................................................................nooooooooooooooooooo...

Great stuff Sandy.

Tharek probably has a better photo.

SE

Alien invasion madness. That moog really does have some super cool sounds, a great listen loved it!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

launched

Yeppers, that was Tru Gritt!! Magical tune, and the Floyd-like chant really made this one.

You continue to make my mp3 playlist!

Peace, bro!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me