Started by FuzzFace, November 30, 2010, 08:50:53 AM

peterp

Penguin herder on dinosaur farms.

Also run a photography business.

recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Quote from: - Newton Minow, head of FCC 1961"Television, America's vast wasteland"

FuzzFace

Quote from: peterp on December 01, 2010, 02:12:08 PMPenguin herder on dinosaur farms.

I just read that dinosaurs are an endangered species.
Thank goodness for people like you.

peterp

Translates to large scale linux virtual server farms running on big iron mainframes.  ;D
Penguin herder sounds better and there probably are more job ops too....

Quote from: FuzzFace on December 01, 2010, 02:17:46 PMI just read that dinosaurs are an endangered species.

recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Quote from: - Newton Minow, head of FCC 1961"Television, America's vast wasteland"

OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

FuzzFace

Quote from: peterp on December 01, 2010, 02:22:21 PMTranslates to large scale linux virtual server farms running on big iron mainframes.  ;D

Quote from: FuzzFace on December 01, 2010, 02:17:46 PMI just read that dinosaurs are an endangered species.

Well my comment stands... long live the command-driven interface!

FuzzFace

Quote from: OsCKilO on December 01, 2010, 02:24:00 PMGong farmer......

And the world needs more gongs.
It's such an pleasure to be among socially-concious company.

ur2qt2b4got10

Well, I used to be somebody, now I'm a nobody.  Is that a day job?

I was a developer in SNA Networking in Montreal, hand-held device programmer, then an IBM helpdesk low-level Leader in Edmonton.  I was working at a garage for a few months, now lay concrete decorative flooring.  Here's mud in your eye, IT field! (no offense to IT peoples who still have a job out there, I decided I was going to be laid off for the 2nd & final time last Christmas, now I am in the trades.)

-2qt
Where does one go to get a clue?  Is there a Clue Depot somewhere?

recorder
Boss Micro BR
On the prowl for:
recorder
Boss BR-800

StevieM

Quote from: ur2qt2b4got10 on December 04, 2010, 02:03:47 PMWell, I used to be somebody, now I'm a nobody. 

Everyone's a somebody, no-one's a nobody ;)

I just work in my little workshop at home making things from ( or should that be with??) wood, sometimes metal, sometimes wood AND metal.

Oh yeh,  I make guitars too.
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

chip withrow

High school journalism teacher. As far as teaching gigs go, it's a good one - a very good one, compared to some of the places I've taught. Sometimes I feel guilty that I have it so nice (fully equipped, up-to-date technology, eager students) but then I remember the places I've been and think, hey, I deserve this!

badrail

Retired Coast Guard, now working on locomotives (I love horsepower!!)