recorder
PreSonus Studio 1824
recorder
PreSonus FaderPort 8
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Vanncad

Anvil! - Leave it to you UK Metalheads to dig that one up!  ;D ;D ;D

We used to play Anvil's "Stop Me" back in the 80's (I think  ???). Great tune. Sorta reminds me of Blue Oyster Cult.

A great documentary for anyone into the blues is "The Land Where the Blues Began".
The Sam Chatmon songs are really great.
I saw it on PBC when I was a young lad and it had a profound effect on me. I even bought the book!!
It ain't pretty being easy.

Okay to Cover

FuzzFace

And then there was Wayne's World 2...  "Who's the old lady?", "That's my old lady."

Ferryman

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ferryman

Actually the Joy Division movie is pretty good. Can't remember the name right now. And Andy Serkis is brilliant as Ian Dury in the film about him.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

FuzzFace

Quote from: Ferryman on December 01, 2010, 12:31:07 PMActually the Joy Division movie is pretty good. Can't remember the name right now. And Andy Serkis is brilliant as Ian Dury in the film about him.

I saw that.  It's called Control.  Good film!

Blooby

My vote will always be Spinal Tap, but I enjoyed the music in The Commitments quite a lot.

Blooby

Greeny

I'm a huge fan of 'Almost Famous'. I've watched it at least 5 times, and it's in my top 10 films of all time. The part where they all start singing 'Tiny Dancer' in the desert-sun soaked bus is magical. But is it better than 'Spinal Tap'? Hmmm.... now, that's tricky. I love that film too. I'm also very fond of 'Anvil' (would recommend it to anyone), and - slightly more leftfield - 'the Buddy Holly Story' with Gary Busey. I like biopics generally, but this one has always stood out as a cracker.

I haven't got round to seeing 'Control' or the Ian Dury one... definitely on my list to watch at some point.

I was a bit disappointed with 'Walk the Line' though.

Greeny

Oh... does 'Tommy' count? That's in my top 5 of all time!